Mike Pereira Ukes for sale.

edisoned

Reaction score
Hi guys, thanks for the add. I'm helping the widow of a friend of mine who passed away sell a large collection of instruments including about 20 really fine ukulele's. He had Mike Pereira build 9 custom ukes for him over the years and I asked Mike his opinion on where to sell them and he suggested this site.

There are some vintage ukes' in the collection but the majority are like new custom built instruments. The ones that Mike built are just gorgeous and include several tenor, one concert, several baritone 8 strings, one baritone steel string etc.

There is also a like new Kamaka Tenor and a concert as well as a Ukebrand concert made by Kenny Hill, a reso uke and and an old banjo uke.

Feel free to contact me if you have interest in any of these and I'm happy to send photos and more details. I'll list some of them individually over the next few weeks.

Thanks,
ED

PM sent, thanks

I tried to send a PM but there seems to be something wrong with my ability to send PMs. I keep getting a message that my inbox is full even though it isn't. Could you PM me with an email address? I'm interested in the Mike Pereira baritones. Thanks!

I tried to send a PM but there seems to be something wrong with my ability to send PMs. I keep getting a message that my inbox is full even though it isn't. Could you PM me with an email address? I'm interested in the Mike Pereira baritones. Thanks!

Is your Sent box full? You are can have a combined number of messages ... but all might be in your sent file.

Is your Sent box full? You are can have a combined number of messages ... but all might be in your sent file.

Thanks! I think UU vastly reduced the number of PMs one can save. When my mailbox used to get full, I would just delete a handful of PMs to make space, but that didn't work this time. I ended up deleting most of my PMs.

Thanks for reminding me. I just deleted a bunch.

Thanks! I think UU vastly reduced the number of PMs one can save. When my mailbox used to get full, I would just delete a handful of PMs to make space, but that didn't work this time. I ended up deleting most of my PMs.

Did you let the VIP expire? You have a larger box with VIP membership. If it expires, your PM box can be full, immediately.

Did you let the VIP expire? You have a larger box with VIP membership. If it expires, your PM box can be full, immediately.

So, how does one know if the VIP has expired since the title seems to be kept much longer than one year?

So, how does one know if the VIP has expired since the title seems to be kept much longer than one year?

Well, I got an email telling me that I was up for renewal, so I renewed it, and the UUVIP graphic is in my heading, as it is in yours. Mark does not have it in his, hence my query.

-Kurt​

Well, I got an email telling me that I was up for renewal, so I renewed it, and the UUVIP graphic is in my heading, as it is in yours. Mark does not have it in his, hence my query.

-Kurt​

Please explain UUVIP.

I see I have six of the same ukes that you have.

Hi! I am interested in seeing the pics and additional details on the ukes you have

Sorry about the loss your friend. I would be interested in seeing the pics and details of the ukes for sale. Thanks!

Jeff Klein

Hi guys, thanks for the add. I'm helping the widow of a friend of mine who passed away sell a large collection of instruments including about 20 really fine ukulele's. He had Mike Pereira build 9 custom ukes for him over the years and I asked Mike his opinion on where to sell them and he suggested this site.

There are some vintage ukes' in the collection but the majority are like new custom built instruments. The ones that Mike built are just gorgeous and include several tenor, one concert, several baritone 8 strings, one baritone steel string etc.

There is also a like new Kamaka Tenor and a concert as well as a Ukebrand concert made by Kenny Hill, a reso uke and and an old banjo uke.

Feel free to contact me if you have interest in any of these and I'm happy to send photos and more details. I'll list some of them individually over the next few weeks.

Thanks,
ED[/QUOTE]

Mike Perreira Tenors

I am very interested in the Mike Pereira tenors. I recently bought one of his Cali Black Walnut "budget ukuleles" and love the sound. I can't afford his new custom builds, but perhaps a used one will be within my reach.

Or perhaps another tenor in the estate.

I'm brand new to this forum and haven't found how to PM yet. So excuse me for posting it instead.

Last edited:
Top Bottom