NGD.....Cordoba C9 Crossover

Dave or Brenda - Do either of you have any experience with Cordoba's Fusion series? I found a pretty good deal on a slightly used but full factory warranty on a Fusion 12. 1 7/8" nut width, radius fretboard....

I did have the opportunity to play the Fusion 12 maple, has a spruce top. It was a rare find at a local guitar store as most in our area don't carry Cordoba. I liked it, again the crossover neck is the big draw for me. It had a nice sound and from all the reviews I have listened to the pick up sounds good. Playing that Fusion 12 was what got me on my quest to buy the C9. Good luck with your decision

Last edited:
Congratulations, Dave, and thanks für sharing your impressions with us. Sounds like you found a great crossover instrument that combines best of both worlds. Would be a tough decision about the wood combos for me as well.

Thanks Rainer, if someone told me one year ago I would be playing full sized guitar I would have called them crazy. I am heading to our uke jam tonight so I haven't given up on the ukulele, not by a long shot.

I did have the opportunity to play the Fusion 12 maple, has a spruce top. It was a rare find at a local guitar store as most in our area don't carry Cordoba. I liked it, again the crossover neck is the big draw for me. It had a nice sound and from all the reviews I have listened to the pick up sounds good. Playing that Fusion 12 was what got me on my quest to buy the C9. Good luck with your decision

Thanks for the input!

Top Bottom