This Can't Be Love - Sarah Maisel & Craig Chee

Craig Chee

Reaction score

Aloha UU! It's been so long since we checked in... the past two years have been the most hectic of my life! We were finally able to find time to record a new album (out next week!) and wanted to share a track featuring the travels of the past 2 months. Miss you all and hope you're doing amazingly!

Don't forget, Sarah also did a intro to Jazz workshop for UU that you can find in the marketplace! https://market.ukuleleunderground.com

Much love and aloha,
Craig

Awesome video! Something that caught my eye was Sarah carrying all the bags. Do you'll need to book a seat for all the ukes you'll carry or do airlines allow them as carry ons?

Excellent! One of my favourite songs - great version.

John Colter

Love it! But then I love everything you both do. Thanks.

I have the digital version of this album as part of the "bundle" sold at Reno Uke Fest last month and this album is *another* winner by the Chee-Maisel team. Get it!

Thank you guys!

@kerneltime, Sarah and I have a tenor fusion urban case and a backpack each. No problems putting the Ukes up in the overheads and backpacks under the seats in front of us!
@Tenebrius <3 <3
@Tonya Aww, thank you! This was such a crazy album to make due to the travel schedule but I'm glad it all came together! Working on the next "originals" album already :D

Hi Brenda!
Sarah and I have been doing rare workshops when we're actually at home throughout the year but unfortunately we won't be there that weekend of the 30th. We'll be hanging out at the amazing Bend Uke U in Oregon! Hope we get to see you next time you're in town!

Hi Craig I met you last November when you were running a workshop at Hale.
Will you be doing another one soon. I will be there on June 30
BTW have fun performing at the harbour this weekend ! Sorry I miss it.
From Canada

Top Bottom