Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

330-3

“I’m sorry,” the doctor says, “you have rare and very contagious disease. We must quarantine you and you’ll only be fed cheese and bologna.”

“Will that cure me?” the patient asks.

“Well, no,” the doctor replies, “but it’s the only food that will fit under the door.”

ooooooooooooooops forgot to say - i figured our lovely host would be ok with tenor guitar this week, being a fan and player herself. so i hope bringing tenor guitar is ok. (did i mention val's lovely?)

ooooooooooooooops forgot to say - i figured our lovely host would be ok with tenor guitar this week, being a fan and player herself. so i hope bringing tenor guitar is ok. (did i mention val's lovely?)

​Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear! Of course you can play the tenor guitar ... if it is appropriately tuned!

And good morning/good afternoon to you all, from deepest France, where a heavy storm late last night caused our satellite internet to implode, so that I was unable to thank you for yesterday's splendid contributions ... some absolutely splendid songs and some quite mediocre jokes! Please keep them coming! Having watched Nadal massacre Thiem in the Men's Final at Roland Garros yesterday, here is a topical furniture cartoon ....

6e60e7726170d83161c325a0c80ebce6.jpg

And thanks so much to Linda, Rex and Rob for the jokes (some of which were rather clever!)

There are new songs from Randy, Trent, Chris, Rex and Lynda ... very many thanks to you all; just off to listen.

images (2).jpeg

I don't have a green screen like Randy, so this will have to do.

Hope you appreciate how literally I'm taking the "include the item in question in your video" rule Val.

Edit: I really need to work on my rhythm. Can't even keep time with myself

Well, I couldn't sit on the ceiling Val but I did include some knocking!

Speaking of doors :uhoh:, When is a door not a door?...... When its a jar! har har har

Last edited:
Here's a great song about Sue Brewer, who famously allowed many struggling singers and songwriters to stay at her house in Nashville, affectionately nicknamed "The Boars Nest", in the 1960's and 70's, some of whom went on to become major superstars and highly successful songwriters. She was so beloved that when she was ill and near the end of her life, Waylon Jennings let her and her son live at his house free of charge.

My apologies to Linda, Ryan and Trent. We still have appalling weather here and I can't watch your vids at the moment.maxresdefault.jpg
Shall be out for most of the day, but please don't stop uploading the videos. I'll be back tonight and I'm sure that the Internet will be operating at more than a snail's pace by then!

Just in case we have everything but the kitchen sink....this has a kitchen sink. By an Australian band The Triffids - "Too Hot to Move, Too Hot to think"

Well I didn't think it wise to perform this song related to windows sat by a window as I was naked and might have got arrested ……...here's my laid back version of …………...

Just back from Limoges and still having trouble watching the vids., but have managed to upload them to the Playlist so that everyone else can have a listen. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible ... meanwhile, apologies to one and all!

Maybe everyone is sleeping in late Val.

Speaking of late,

Why was the broom late?.... It over swept!

:smileybounce:

Top Bottom