Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

Anianpellon markkinat... a Sunday session at the kitchen table.
Video quality is shot to hell since it was filmed in portrait and
edited into landscape. Let's just say we were going for a
pre-revolutionary look with scratches and vignettes... we played
it like we were expecting a knock on the door from the KGB.

I have been through the bundle of songs I have brought on holiday with me, and not a hint of any furniture. So I have cracked open the emergency supply of 12 bar blues, to give you a table, some doors, and a blind. And of course, I missed a trick by not recording it on the van step, although the people next door might not have appreciated it.

Last edited:
Patient: Doctor doctor - I keep thinking I’m a dog

Doctor: Okay - have a seat on the couch and we’ll discuss your symptoms

Patient: No I can’t

Doctor: Why not

Patient: I’m not allowed on the furniture

:p

This is the first song I thought of.

I had to use my phone for this one since I wasn't in my usual recording spot. The bedroom is pretty dark and even with a flashlight shining on me I couldn't improve the illumination. Also, my phone records kind of muddy audio so I put the lyrics in the video. I recorded it sitting on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Here is it is, Val. He just learned F yesterday and was excited to be able to put it to good use so soon. I guess this is our third entry, so we will sit here on our furniture and wait patiently to see if you lift the song limit.

Last edited:
Here's a David Allan Coe song from the early 80"s I like quite a lot. This was the perfect week to try it out.

Knock Knock!
Who's there?
Doris!
Doris who?
Doris locked, that's why I knocked.

:biglaugh:

Table Joke.

Jesus and his disciples walk into a restaurant.
Jesus: "A table for 26, please." Headwaiter: "But there’s only… 13 of you?" Jesus: “Yeah, we’re all going to sit on the same side.”

LOL!!!

Top Bottom