Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

I didn't expect to do another Tom Waits song this week, but this one started scratching in my ear. I added a tuba and piano because of course I did.

Greetings,

Well I did this one, for the door and the window both. OK I also love the song. Eh, I had to do it.

Ciao

Maybe everyone is sleeping in late Val.

Speaking of late,

Why was the broom late?.... It over swept!

:smileybounce:

Groan! :eek:ld:

LINDA!!!! Where are you finding these jokes???? Thank you so much to everyone who has contributed today ... Internet permitting, I hope to be back on track tomorrow. Has anyone got any songs about those smaller, but no less essential fixtures and fittings in our houses ... handles, door knobs, plumbing and etc.? Meanwhile, I leave you with this:-

images (17).jpeg

Hmm - think I need to inject a bit of much-needed charisma into my performances here - maybe Recovering Bassist or Harry122 could provide a few tips?
Anyway - here’s an old favourite of mine by the Squeeze - another sad one. There’s an armchair, a clock, a shelf, a wall and a TV in there somewhere so I think it qualifies. :)

Greetings,

Did someone say up on the roof? Well I almost made it - to the top of the pergola. It was pretty high, wasn't sure the frame would support me. It was fun anyway.

Ciao

A barstool is rather part of a public bar, but haven't some people home bars?

THERE WILL BE BONUS POINTS IF YOU PERFORM YOUR SONG IN FRONT OF, OR SITTING ON/IN THE ITEM MENTIONED IN THE TITLE OR LYRICS!

Think I've covered that just fine

THERE WILL BE A PRIZE AWARDED FOR THE BEST THEME-RELATED JOKE WHICH SURFACES DURING THE COURSE OF THE WEEK, SO PLEASE DIG OUT YOUR CORNY JOKE BOOKS!

How about a joke in song form?

Sofa.... So good.... so close... yet still sofa

Hopefully this will allow me to furnish you with more songs as the week goes on Val.

Edit: no idea why my tablet recorded in portrait despite being on its side

Top Bottom