Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

WRAP FOR SEASON 330

The Wrap for "Furniture, Fixture & Fittings is here:-

<font color="#ff0000" size="5">

For anyone who doesn't want to plough through the vid., the winners are:-

COVERS DRAW PRIZE: Alan

ORIGINALS DRAW PRIZE: Joo

"ABOVE & BEYOND" PRIZES: Ryan (and Nathan), Rick H., Gina, Ylle, Jim, Andy, Elmann, Auntie Uku and Berni.

"JOKE PRIZE": Linda L.!!!

"SEASONS" SONG: BEV/Lynda

"SPECIAL JUNIOR PRIZE": Harper Martin.

NOTES: (1) Profound apologies to Berni, who wrote a wonderful original (as ever!), but who I forgot to mention when listing the contributors to the originals section. (But you won a prize anyway, Berni!)
and (2) I realised when I played back the video that I didn't actually show you the names in the saucepans, but they WERE all there ... HONEST!!!

Many thanks to everyone!

Last edited:
Thank you Val! As I’ve already said elsewhere (but it bears repeating), you conducted proceedings with lots of grace and humour! Well done!

Oh my goodness! I won a prize for stinking up the place with all those dumb jokes?! I'm so excited about the tea towel Val :D

Speaking of stinking up the place................

How many skunks does it take to stink up a house?...................................................A Phew!

Thank you, Val, for such a fun week. I loved the closing wrap vid. So much fun and a great overview. Many thanks!

Oh my goodness! I won a prize for stinking up the place with all those dumb jokes?! I'm so excited about the tea towel Val :D

Speaking of stinking up the place................

How many skunks does it take to stink up a house?...................................................A Phew!

Thank you, Val, for such a fun week. I loved the closing wrap vid. So much fun and a great overview. Many thanks!

I don't care for that joke two scents.

Greetings Val,

You are the funnest host ever and the season was a blast. Thanks a bunch for the prize, my son took the pics of my climbing and kept saying “Mom you are going to die”. I told him it was for a good cause to contribute to the Seasons. He thinks I’m nuts, eh...it felt too good to just have fun. For this season, and the prize, and all you did, I thank you.

Ciao

Thank you for the season, Val!

Cheers for hosting this one Val and congrats to those plucked out by the hostess :cheers:

Top Bottom