Sotu 330 "furniture, fixtures & fittings"

Ikea was mentioned, so here is Ikea song (2003) by Jonathan Coulton. Lyrics and tabs can be found here

Did you hear what one wall said to the other wall?..........................I'll meet you in the corner! :D

:biglaugh:

Yeah, my wife's crawling the walls...listening to me! Here's another from one-take Johnny, clams and all: Baby Come Back to Bed, by a guy named Mark Handley

Last edited:
And a big thank you to everyone who has contributed today ... we have had candles, lamps, bricks, walls, baths, and, of course, IKEA! I will look forward to seeing your contributions in the morning.

Meanwhile, good night from deepest France, and I leave you with this observation:-

download (3).jpeg

After eternal problems with the video software finally I got it.
Very nice jokes to see here, so supplementing the IKEA stuff:

Ikeabana, the art to stick furniture together.

And a funny song from 1978, subtitled:

Last edited:
As I have completed three songs, here's the world's best joke as payment for another:

I walked past the bakery today. I said, "Smells like a bakery, don't it?"

thanks for coming up with this theme, Val, lots of possibilities there.
I managed to record something this morning, and used some drawings I made in 2016 to accompany it.
I played a concert uke, an alto kalimba, and let the ticking of the alarm clock act as part of the recording.
Hope you will enjoy it.
Thanks for watching and hearing, friends.
xo

As I have completed three songs, here's the world's best joke as payment for another:

I walked past the bakery today. I said, "Smells like a bakery, don't it?"

Harry, I must be exceedingly dense but I don't understand this joke! However, thanks so much for posting it ... you are now entitled to numerous bonus songs!

There's a certain Beatles song to be had yet that contains in it's lyrics..........Bedroom Door, Stairs,Key, Kitchen and Back door. I've got a different tune uploading at the mo and doubt I'll get a chance to do it so if you guess what it is go for it !! :cool:

Sure it’s not a bathroom window?

Top Bottom