Thread: Roundabout (Yes)

Default Roundabout (Yes)

Last week's Seasons of the Ukulele theme was the three songs you play the most. I was going to do this one, because I've been playing it for 40 years now with varying degrees of success. Over that time, I've played it as much as any other song. But for some reason I'd never done a video of it. And then I couldn't find time to do it last weekend.

This week's theme is songs in minor keys, so I'm doing it now. I did two full run-throughs of it, and this is the better one, complete with whatever mistakes I made, and without overdubs or edits.
    Uke can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you just might find uke get what you need!

YouTube: www.youtube.com/uke4ia

Love it ! great ;-)

Brilliant.....have not heard this song for years. Never thought I would hear a ukulele version. So much energy!
    Mike.

You played it with gusto! Excellent!
    Tenor: Jupiter Doggie Parade, Kinnard, Mya Moe 2052, Mya Moe Resonator 1581
    Concert: Hoffmann ML, Oceana, LoPrinzi Nova MS-C, Kanile'a KPA C, Kiwaya KMC-K, Pono RC-C-PC, KoAloha Mango, Bruce Wei Hummingbird, KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, Waterman
    Soprano: Lanikai LU-21, Kamaka Pineapple 100th Anniversary, Maui Music SK-41 "Pre-Fire", Romero Creations XS, Ohana SK 50G, Zimnicki #20, Makayla Dolphin, Fred Shields Oval, KoAloha KSM-02 (Long Neck), Barron River
    Mini: iUke Piccolo, Fred Shields Pocket

Thread Information