Hello from Southern Oregon!

bearpaws

Reaction score
Hi all,
I just joined UU after perusing the forums for a while now. I'm fairly new to the uke world. I'd played guitar as a teen, but now that I'm much older, my hands won't stretch as they used to and the arthritis is a pain, so I'm taking up the uke.

Thanks to all who make these forums a reality! The information here is indispensable!

Aloha!
----------------
Cordoba Concert 15CM
Cordoba Tenor 20TM-CE
Cordoba Bari 24B

Hi,
Welcome. I just joined last week from southern OR as well. I'm mainly a guitarist but dabble with ukes and I'm selling some very nice hand crafted instruments for an estate. Let me know if you're interested in upgrading to a hand built instrument. Big difference in sound quality and playability from a production model.
Have a great day.
Aloha

Welcome to fellow Oregonians! We have some great luthiers located in the Southern Oregon area.

Bill

Welcome to the UU, from another Oregonian (Willamette Valley area). I have arthritis as well, and find the uke to be infinitely easier on my hands than the guitar. Enjoy the journey!
Jan

Welcome to the UU. I too picked up the ukulele later in life and am enjoying playing. I hope your hands allow you to learn and grow with the smaller ukulele.
Chris

Welcome bearpaws from Portland Oregon.

Welcome. :) Three ukes already, all Cordobas -- which of them is your favorite?

Aloha! Aloha! Aloha!

Welcome! I'm new here also. I used to live in Manzanita, OR, just north of Tillamook. Loved Oregon and am so grateful for every minute there.

Look forward to coming out West for a uke festival in future!
B

Top Bottom