The Ukulele national anthem

it is such a great song I guess that is why everybody plays it. Really enjoyed your version. I am liking the single runs connecting the chords which form a lovely jazzy texture to the arrangement. keep them coming. You have your own style which is what we should all be striving for. ......Alas I have also subjected the world to a version of this tune and instantly got a thumbs down on YouTube!!!!!!
Mike

Last edited:
This little tune is quite a challenge to play it well
I like how you added some jazz flavour to it.
Bravo bravo. Please keep them coming
I notice your thumb pick. Glad I am not the only one !

Thanks Brenda! Yes, I used to feel a little embarrassed that people would see me using a thumb pick on a uke. I guess I got over it. :)

it is such a great song I guess that is why everybody plays it. Really enjoyed your version. I am liking the single runs connecting the chords which form a lovely jazzy texture to the arrangement. keep them coming. You have your own style which is what we should all be striving for. ......Alas I have also subjected the world to a version of this tune and instantly got a thumbs down on YouTube!!!!!!
Mike

Mike, I can't imagine anyone giving YOU a thumbs down! Thanks for the nice comment, much appreciated.

Beautiful. Love the outside note choices - very musical.

I will NEVER be able to play like that!
Well done. I loved it.
Luv n stuff,
(A VERY envious) Dave (lol) x

Top Bottom