Nightmoves (Michael Franks)

What, still playing that old KU after getting the new MB? :p

Nice job.

Thanks, Brenda! I'm not good at it, but string-bending is a fun technique to mess around with!

Thanks, Laurence! Yes, I agree! I tried Popsicle Toes years ago and have been wanting to give NIghtmoves a try for a long time. There's at least one more song from this album I want to try someday!

Thanks, Jim! I didn't want to try string-bending on the Moore Bettah. I'm treating that baby gently! My Kanile's will remain my workhorse ukulele, but you haven't seen the last of the MB! :)

Thanks, Brenda! I'm not good at it, but string-bending is a fun technique to mess around with!

Thanks, Laurence! Yes, I agree! I tried Popsicle Toes years ago and have been wanting to give NIghtmoves a try for a long time. There's at least one more song from this album I want to try someday!

Thanks, Jim! I didn't want to try string-bending on the Moore Bettah. I'm treating that baby gently! My Kanile's will remain my workhorse ukulele, but you haven't seen the last of the MB! :)

Oooh - how about Underneath the Apple Tree from Tiger in the Rain? That one is made for uke!!

Thanks, Campbell! Yes, you don't want to ding or scratch an MB. But it'll be played!

Thanks for the suggestion, Laurence! I'll check it out. I just found out Michael Franks has a nice album out, too! :)

Top Bottom