FS: Moore Bettah Slotted Headstock Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nucum25

Reaction score
Up for sale is one of my most prized possessions from one of the most sought after ukulele builders. I am the second owner and is still in the same great condition as it was when I purchased it from dkcrown in 2016.

Reason I’m selling is because I’ve had the lucky fortune to purchase another one of Chuck Moore’s ukuleles recently and this one unfortunately has not been getting the attention and playing time it deserves. Overall in great condition. It has one small pinhead sized ding on the treble side of the lower bout (see photos for details) and the usual faint strumming scratches that don't show up in pictures.

It comes with an Ameritage gold case in the pics. It is embroidered with Devine guitars and ukuleles old logo. It does not have a humidistat, but included is a Herco case humidifier and an Oasis in body humidifier.

Here are the details:
Figured Koa body and sides
Cocobolo binding, bridge, fretboard, headplate, and rosette
Spanish cedar neck
Gold mother of pearl palm tree inlay, bridge inlay, and fret markers
Gold Grover tuners
Misi pickup
Low G strung with Thomastik-Infeld flatwound strings in the G and C, and Savarez fluorocarbon strings on the E and A

IMG_6592.jpgIMG_6593.jpgIMG_6595.jpgIMG_6585.jpg

Price: $5200.00 or best offer + $50.00 shipping to the CONUS PayPal only please. Ships with insurance and signature confirmation.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Weekend bump. Will consider reasonable offers.

Lovely instrument.

Who wouldn't love a Moore Bettah!?!? can't believe it's still available.

Weekend bump! This beauty is still for sale.

Still available with reduced price $5200 or best offer+$50 shipping.

Last edited:
Bumping the thread, below is a video clip for those interested.

Sounds great, nice job on the video ... good luck with the sale.

Fabulous tenor. Sounds terrific. Unfortunately, I sold my 1st born for a Kinnard, case included. I'm outa kids!

Seriously, best of luck with the sale. It's a marvelous instrument.

Bumping to the top. Still for sale. PM if interested.

Beautiful uke. Wonderful sound.

Can't believe someone hasn't grabbed this Moore Bettah tenor already.

Wow, good luck with the sale. There was a time not long ago when this would have sold within 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom