Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Through in ear headphones

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Through around ear headphones

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

UkingViking

Reaction score
Inspired by the recent thread in the Uketalk forum, "How do you listen to music" I will start a similar seasons-specific thread.
This is not about how you enjoy your radio or proffesionally recorded records, but about how you are most likely to listen to the Seasons videos.
To make it simple, it has a poll!

It looks like the poll is a single choice, so I will say here that I most often listen through laptop or desktop speakers, but when I'm hosting the Seasons thread, I tend to use headphones. :)

Generally through my phone/tablet, occasionally it'll be through my TV

I bought myself a decent quality set of PC extension speakers so that they could double as monitors when I'm making recordings. I do most of my listening using those. I do have some sets of decent headphones but I don't use them so much now except for making multitrack audio recordings.

Most often I listen to the season at work on headphones or on the road over car speakers. Since that being the case I usually listen to but don't really watch the season videos. Most of the time I miss out on cleaver video editing and a lot of times don't have the opportunity to comment unfortunately.

If its a scary Season I like to listen to it under my duvet covers.

I almost always listen with my headphones. Most of the time, I catch up by listening through the Playlist as I'm doing other stuff.

Almost always on my little 10inch laptop with in ear head phones.
If on my desktop with around ear head phones.
If I'm travelling on my phone with in ear head phones.

As I have only laptops in use, I listen with (depending on the situation) in ear headphones or plug in speakers. Without headphones/speakers sound quality is too lousy, especially the wonderful bass parts would be non-existent.

It seems that small speaker sets are in the lead.
I know that there are more Seasonistas out there, more votes can tick in!

I Wonder how many of those who use loudspeakers who live alone or have a secluded study for listening. I know my wife would go nuts if I put ukulele music on loudspeakers while she was in the room, and our study is en-suite with our living room.

at a push, just through the laptop built in speaker

ideally, through my stereo speakers

compromise, and when my neighbour is in and trying to sleep, through headphones - over the ear, rather than in ear, preferred, but not massive supercool headphones, just like the ones you used to get with a walkman!

i actually came here to explain that nine times out of ten, i work my way backwards through the thread, listening to vids in reverse order, because, er, haven't got a clue, but i also flick through magazines, from back to front! but when i got here i could see it was a whole different question!

On the laptop with in-ear headphones. (And if the song is longer than 2 minutes, I usually download it and listen off-line.)

Mostly iPad or phone connected via 3.5 mm jack or Bluetooth to external speakers. If Mrs. Pavement is home then in ear headphones. Sometimes I’ll throw vids over to the tv using google chrome cast, in which case it’s one of this tv sound bars.

Top Bottom