Season 332: The Alphabet

Randy, as fantastic a Season as there could ever be. Thank you so very much for all the times in the year that you volunteer to host and the wonderful presence you have each and every time. This Season is a testament to that wonderful heart of yours.
Thank you so very much for Season 332! :)

Greetings

Don’t know how you did it keeping up. Apologies to all the wonderful vids I could not find time to comment on. Great season for sure.

Ciao

truly amazing season! and very very inspiring! fantastic hosting, randy - thank you so much! and yes, i agree with keith (don't tell him i said that out loud ;)) - this season has indeed set a record that i can't imagine ever being broken!

Played in at least 310 of these...don’t ever recall being so inspired to pick up my Uke and play another (and I often do so anyway). Sir Randy, your heart is huge...your support of what we do and how we do it even bigger, and my hat is off to you this week my friend. I apologize for being a PITA, but I had to play. That is a fantastic take away after a season. Thanks mate. This was a great one.

Played in at least 310 of these...don’t ever recall being so inspired to pick up my Uke and play another (and I often do so anyway). Sir Randy, your heart is huge...your support of what we do and how we do it even bigger, and my hat is off to you this week my friend. I apologize for being a PITA, but I had to play. That is a fantastic take away after a season. Thanks mate. This was a great one.

PITA? If you mean "Perfectly Inspired Talented Artist," yes you are!

Brilliant season Randy
I made it to O which is more than I thought I could do - now I only have to wait for a reverse alphabet season so I can to z-p and finish the alphabet.
Thanks for hosting this truly enjoyable uke-week

I am numb just seeing there were 47 pages on this week's season. Incredible, Randy!

Now that summer is here I am determined to listen to more of my fellow seasonistas output. But this week (and a translation) defeated me!

Un repeatable week, chapeau to mein host and all those who contributed!

You can't realize how much fun I had this Season. Special thanks to the amazing and loving people who PMd me during the Season to ask whether I was getting burned out (I was not!) and big big thanks to every single person who played and sang and listened and smiled and enjoyed this Season.

Seasonistas are amazing.

Oh wow! I'm getting rewarded for what I thought was cheating?! Yipeeeeeee :D

Thanks so much, Randy! This was such a good exercise for me. Having to crank them out and not get carried away with details was so good for me. I'm hoping to try and make a habit of doing that!
Ya, probably won't happen but a girl can hope. LoL

What a season!!!!!

Wonderful week Randy! Congrats to the winners and to all of you who made it through the alphabet at least once in a week. . .

Said before, should not be allowed to have as much fun as I had here. A huge part of that is the joy you sir bring to each week with your songs and your smiles. In any event, this was a blast- excellent wrap as well. Thanks again Randy- I won’t forget this one for a while.

Greetings,

It was a lot of fun! Congrats all and hats off to Randy who pulled off a whopper of a week.

Ciao

Look what came to my door today!

Thanks Randy :)

This felt like Christmas. What fun stuff!

IMG_7711.jpg

Top Bottom