Season 332: The Alphabet

Harry122

Solid Citizen
UU VIP
Reaction score

Season 332: The Alphabet

Seasonsistas have an encyclopedic knowledge of songs, from A to Z. I want y’all to demonstrate that!

For your first song, choose a song title starting with the letter “A.” For the next song, choose a song title starting with the letter “B.” Then C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, and finally “Z.”

If a song title starts with the word, “The,” ignore “The” and use the next word. For example, the song “The Rebel” would be an “R” song. All other words, including “A” count as the first word.

The Rules:

• Your song must be newly-recorded and exclusively for Season 332.

• Originals are awesome!

• Don’t post any videos that are not entries – put those things on the Island.

• The video must say it’s for Season 332, either written or verbalized.

• Song Limit – 26 songs!

• Multitracking is fine, but the ukulele must be prominent.

• The Season runs eight days, starting at midnight Hawaii time, Sunday, and ends eight days later at midnight, the end of the day, Sunday.

• Please comment on others’ work – it’s always well appreciated!

Once you have finished all 26 letters of the alphabet, you may enter songs starting with any letter of the alphabet.

Playlist

Last edited:
Blimey that's a lot of songs Randy, hope you've got plenty of time on your hands for the next eight days !! Lol

Hmmmm..... I predict a record breaking season here :cool:

Ive wondered when this would happen :)

If someone else has already done the letter, is it okay for us to advance to the next letter?

I'm predicting a mad rush to All Along the Watchtower.

If someone else has already done the letter, is it okay for us to advance to the next letter?

Nope, eneryone’s first song is “A”, second song “B” and so on. If you’re doing “Everybody Wants To Be My Baby,” I’ll know it’s your fifth song!

I fully have faith in Trent to Make it all the way through at least once.

Sorry if this was addressed in the video but where do you stand on The?

What a clever idea, Randy! With luck and a following wind, I might get as far as B!

Let me take that back. Now that I think about it, there are thousands of songs that begin with "A", as we're about to find out. Great theme!

great theme!!! a-z in the season 8-day week - what is that, roughly 3 and a quarter songs per day? i reckon it would do-able for me if i if i totally abandoned all pretence of keeping up with chores and cleaning (yay!!!! :rock:) and just brought "2-chord, half-a-lyric" homemade songs...................... i'm not sure i want to put randy through 26 in a row of those, though!!!!!

The real challenge is for my Internet.........Its so slow uploading vids (on average 3 hrs) that I might run out of time waiting to upload 'em !! Lol

Here's some System of a Down to kick us off. As an added bonus the title ends in A too.

:rock:

Adam's Apple Dance (original instrumental)

Adam's Apple Dance
And the trees of the field clapped their hands for joy.
Ukulele, Harmonica, Disco bass, Found sounds, African King Gly, Synth pings,
Electronic flutters, assorted loops and delays, and a dancing apple tree.

No kitchen sink was available so I could not throw one in.

Top Bottom