Fernando Sor Op.31, No.4. on Kiwaya KMC-K Concert

Beautiful. Did you arrange this yourself from the guitar score?

Joseph I can’t keep up with all your toys but I can see the progress in your playing !
This is really good. Dynamic are clear and clean .
Well done! So happy to see you posting video again. You need to showcase all your beautiful ukes.
Who’s next ?
Good job!

Thanks Brenda. Your encouragement means a lot to me.

Wonderful! Inspiring...too!

Thank you. This is arranged by James Holding. A fellow generous UU member gave me this book.

I tried to noodle in some Sor on guitar. Do you recall what the book is called? I think I might want to hunt it down myself and give it a go!

Excellent Joseph! You are working hard and its paying off! Lovely sounding Ukulele also........keep them coming!
Mike

I tried to noodle in some Sor on guitar. Do you recall what the book is called? I think I might want to hunt it down myself and give it a go!

On the cover it says:

Classical Ukulele Arrangements
presents
Fernando Sor
16 pieces
Arranged for ukulele by
James Holding

If you do a search on James Holding Classical Ukulele, you may find something you like. Also look for Smamntha Muir, her arrangements of Sor and other classical are very good.

On the cover it says:

Classical Ukulele Arrangements
presents
Fernando Sor
16 pieces
Arranged for ukulele by
James Holding

If you do a search on James Holding Classical Ukulele, you may find something you like. Also look for Smamntha Muir, her arrangements of Sor and other classical are very good.

Will do. And, thanks!

Top Bottom