FS: 2012 Custom Build Tony Graziano Baritone Jazzbox Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukulelecowboy

Reaction score
FS: 2012 Custom Build Tony Graziano Baritone Jazzbox Ukulele: PRICE DROP- $2500.00

2012 Custom Build Tony Graziano Baritone Jazzbox Ukulele PRICE DROP: $2500.00

This fine instrument is in pristine condition. Sounds and looks amazing. Intonation is spot on and is presently strung with Southcoast Linear Strings GCEA (low G)

In 2012, I asked the well-known Santa Cruz Luthier, Tony Graziano, to build this Baritone based on my design incorporating elements of the Alvarez 5055 Bluesman Acoustic F-Hole Guitar and The Vega Arthur Godfrey Deluxe Baritone Ukulele. (I included a photo of both instruments side by side) The ukulele's gorgeous burst finish was handled by Addam Stark and I have kept the instrument polished and maintained.

NOTE: THE FINISH AND BODY CONDITION ARE PERFECT. ANY IMPERFECTION IN PHOTOS ARE REFLECTIONS

Price: $2500.00 includes Free Continental USA shipping and insurance (Interested International/Canada buyers should contact me for shipping rates) - PAYPAL ONLY

Specs:

Solid Mahogany Body and Top
Scale length: 20 inches
Nut width: 1.5 inches
Body depth: 3 inches
Action: 1/8” @ 12th fret
Upper bout: 7 3/8”
Lower bout: 10”
Internal Non-adjustable Truss Rod
Bone saddle
Pin-Style Bridge
Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
Radius Fretboard
Frets in excellent condition
Custom MOP fretboard inlay
Side fret markers
Grover Nickel Tuners
Soundhole in Upper Bout
Fully bound body, fretboard and headstock
Custom Pickguard
Mi-Si Trio Rechargeable Pickup
Custom Tobacco Sunburst Finish by Addam Stark
Hardshell Case

Sound File Sample: The Velvet Sirens used the Graziano Baritone on their recent Holiday EP "A Very Velvet Holiday." You can listen to the tracks from the EP here:

https://thevelvetsirens.com/album/635019/a-very-velvet-holiday

MORE PICS TO FOLLOW:

Last edited:
Reminds me of my L-12. Love it! Good luck with the sale!

Oh my! The photos and sound sample took my breath away. I just tried a friends baritone the other day and it's uncomfortably big for me. If it wasn't for that I would be Mighty tempted, especially since swing is my genre. Of course I'm wondering "so what is he playing instead?" It can't get any better then this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom