I'm playing solo June 29th - Doubletree Terrace in American Canyon, CA; 5:30-7:30 PM

LimuHead

Reaction score
Aloha all,

I'll be playing at the Terrace in the Doubletree Hotel in American Canyon, California this Friday (June 29th) from 5:30-7:30 PM.

All are invited.

If you make it please say hello!

Aldon

Good luck! Have a voice lesson that afternoon and no car in beautiful Oakland. Also. Traffic.

Live-Stream it!

That's a bit of hike from Santa Clara in Friday rush hour traffic... you ever play down in the South Bay??? I'd love to yak sometime living one city over...

-- Gary

Last edited:
The gig went well - in fact so well that the manager asked me to play an extra hour!

It would be cool to be able to live stream gigs but I'm don't have the proper equipment for that at this point.

I just picked up 2 gigs at Hukilau San Jose on July 6th and 27th. I'll make a separate post about those.

Mahalo!

Glad the gig went well, Aldon! If you don't mind my asking, could you briefly describe the "sound system" setup you typically utilize for a solo gig like that one?
Thanks! -Bill

Glad the gig went well, Aldon! If you don't mind my asking, could you briefly describe the "sound system" setup you typically utilize for a solo gig like that one?
Thanks! -Bill

Hi Bill.

I use a Roland Cube Street Ex.

It has 2 instrument/mic inputs with separate effects, an 1/8th inch input, and an aux 1/4 inch input. All the inputs have their own volume controls. It can be plugged into a wall outlet or run on batteries. My mic is a plain old Shure SM58.

I really like how lightweight it is and how loud it can get without distorting the sound.

Btw, I'll be back at the Doubletree American Canyon on Aug. 3rd!

Top Bottom