The Streets of San Francisco

WS64

Reaction score
Sometimes I hear a song and think that it is impossible to be played on a solo ukulele. This one belongs into this category, the original has way too much brass and wahwah in it to be covered! But then I just try it anyway. It's another TV theme from Patrick Williams, who also wrote the second tune in my last video (a hint in case you are still guessing what it was!). I guess this one is well more known than the two earlier tunes. If you do not recognize this one, well, then I can only blame my arrangement!

Sounds great!:)

Your cat is not happy.....

Very cool. Pat Williams wrote some great stuff.

Now let's hear more 70s TV- Rockford Files, Mary Tyler Moore, Bob Newhart, Barney Miller, etc :)

Mary Tyler Moore I did already:

Nice job on TSOS- that's a pretty intense arrangement! Also your uke tone sounds amazing- a nice big sound but still uke-ish.

One of my biggest loves is TV theme tunes, many of which I find are very underated. I have a good collection of them...but never any done on the uke - especially with the level of skill you present. I love what you're doing. Keep 'em coming please!
Luv n stuff,
Dave

Nice! Want to see someone take a crack at Hill St Blues. Trying to figure if that one needs two ukes. One for piano and one for the horns.

Top Bottom