Season 333 - Three three three

Here’s a last day entry. This is our favorite three chord song.

Terry Hall of Fun Boy Three co-wrote this one with Jane Wiedlin of the Go-Go's. Both groups released great versions.

That's three for me. Great Season, everyone!

It's Monday in Hawaii and the fine Season 333 is over. Thank you, all. You are the best! :)
I'll add the latest songs to the playlist today and wrap the Season up during this week.

And now - Season 334 and Songs For Lesley!

Greetings, and Thank you for hosting. Fantastic week, tried to listen to as many vids as time permitted.

:)

Season 333 - Wrap-up

Season 333 brought 123 songs from 46 Seasonistas, and here is a wrap-up video with "(Bike) Wheel of Fortune", which decided who are the randomly chosen but very worthy winners:

And the prizes go to: joo, crisscross, Ginas uke, Desert Pavement and wee_ginga_yin. Please PM me your e-mail address, and I'll send you an Amazon eGift card.

Thank you all for fantastic entries and for your kind comments! Hosting has been great fun. :)

Woo Hoo got to love the bike wheel of fortune.
Thanks for an interesting and inventive season.
But everyone's a winner babe and that's no lie.

What a "Three-riffic" Season and fun wrap up! You came full circle with that one Ylle! Your arms look 20 feet long in the wrap up video!

That was really fun Ylle. Hosts used to wrap in fun ways like that all the time. That was very clever :)

Congratulations winners :)

Top Bottom