Season 333 - Three three three

kolibri

out of tune
UU VIP
Reaction score
Welcome to Season 333!

This week, let's celebrate everything related to number 3. It's the 333rd Season and it's my 3rd time hosting.

The themes are
1) Songs with 3 or "something meaning 3" in their title or lyrics
- For example, songs about triple jump, triplets, love triangle or terzetto...
2) Songwriters and bands with "three" in their name
- For example, anything from any trio qualifies
3) 3-chord songs

You can select just one theme or alternate between the themes - as you like.

Original songs and instrumentals are very welcome.

Song limit: 3 * 3 = 3 + 3 + 3 = 9 songs.

- Season starts Sunday, July 1st at 00:01 Hawaii time, and ends Sunday, July 8th at 12 PM.
- "Finnish ukulele" is legal
- Please mention in the video that it's for Season 333

There will be 3 randomly chosen winners who will get an Amazon eGift card.

I'll put my comments on your YouTube videos and don't duplicate them here.

And please remember that Harry's super extraordinary, record-breaking Alphabet season 332 has still a day to go!!!

Have fun!

Playlist

Wooooooooooooooo.... Dunno havent been around in a bit so Wooooooooooooooo threes everyone! Wooooooooooooooooo!

Wooooooooooooooo.... Dunno havent been around in a bit so Wooooooooooooooo threes everyone! Wooooooooooooooooo!

Very appropriate and fun theme, Ylle!

very very very good theme!

although THREE chords seems like ALOT ;) oh well it's only one more than usual for me! :cool:

Would multiples of 3 be acceptable? For example ‘I Want Your Six’ by the late, great George Michael. ;)

Yes, good idea. Six or twelve would be ok, but 9 or 33 would be even better. :)

Yes, good idea. Six or twelve would be ok, but 9 or 33 would be even better. :)
How about 9million? You may have an idea from this what song I already have in mind. And as far as I can remember, all the very large numbers mentioned in it are multiples of 3. What do you say?

How about 9million? You may have an idea from this what song I already have in mind. And as far as I can remember, all the very large numbers mentioned in it are multiples of 3. What do you say?

I say, go for it, Del. Multiples of 3 are fine.

That's a clever idea, Ylle! (A technical question here ... if the song has been sung by a group which is a trio, but doesn't actually have "trio" in their name, does that count?)

"It's a quarter to 3, no one in the place except you and me".
Don't be deceived by the appearance of urbane sophistication.I bunged on the coat and hat over my pyjamas this morning..recorded the song and then finished my brekkie of peanut butter on toast.Thanks Ylle!A good excuse for this one.

Last edited:
3:10 to Yuma.
Frankie Laine had two careers first as a crooner and second as a great singer of big ballads often associated with Western movie soundtracks.This is one.

Top Bottom