Season 333 - Three three three

A rehash of All together now with some instrumentation.
In praise of Harry Kane the English centre forward.
A Scotsman singing about an English footballer
The end of the world must be near.

Lyric to tune (All together now)
Code:
[FONT=courier new]G 
One, two, three, four 
D7 
Can I have one goal more? 
G                                   D7 
Five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, Harry Kane 
G 
A, B, C, D 
D7 
Harry scores a goal then has some tea? 
G                          D7 
E, F, G, H, I, J, Kane We love you 
C 
Bompa bom rip the net 
G 
Bompa bom He’s not done yet 
C 
Bompa bom more of the same 
D7 
Bompa bom Harry Kane 
                   G 
(All together now) Harry Kane[/FONT]

Last edited:
A little three chord joy from our campground, accompanied by the steady hum of our propane lantern. C F and G if anyone is so inclined

Three chords, three amigos, one of the greatest movies of all time.

Many Hawaiian songs only use three chords. Here is a quick one - it is even educational (sort of!).

Happy Fourth!

It was our monthly U3A meeting today and somebody brought me a bright yellow Mahalo ukulele. Cheap, cheerful but not very in tune (even after tuning - it still had its original cheap nylon strings). I have a set of Living Water soprano strings so I'll put them on and I've ordered a replacement set.

For a bit of fun I recorded this three chord song (C F & G7) that was a hit for Lonnie Donegan during the skiffle era.

i don't think UU has enough emoticons to emoticon-ize this band, there is :bowdown: but there are no thud or swoon emoticons, sadly... suffice to say, these lovely ladies are amazing and sheila ferguson has got it all going on, and then some

ONWARD TO THE MUSIC!

"when will i see you again" by :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: the three degrees

I love Eddie Cochran's music and loved John's earlier cover of this song. Here's my 4.00am this morning effort (the dog woke me and I couldn't get back to sleep grrrrrr) .............

Here’s the song with very large numbers that I alluded to early in the thread. No surprise that it’s ‘Nine Million Bicycles’ by the wonderful Katie Melua.
So this has 3 very large numbers in the lyrics, all of which are multiples of 3:
9 million = 3 x 3 million; 12 billion = 3 x 4 billion; 6 billion = 3 x 2 billion

I was sorely tempted to change bicycles to tricycles, but I sincerely doubt that there are anything like 9 million tricycles in Beijing! :D

Hello Seasonistas! Good evening from rainy (again) southern Finland. I've had (again) great time, listening to your original songs and covers, funny and sad songs with three chords or number 3, 33 or 333. On the playlist, there are now 82 (3 x 27 and 1/3) songs from 39 (3 x 13) Seasonistas. :) Thank you for playing, thank you for listening and commenting!

Hi there! A Beatles song, reportedly one of the first if not the first Lennon/McCartney composition. (And it shows. Fun song, but needs some more transitional chords. I suppose I could have added them :p) Written in the late 1950s, it didn't see the light of a recording studio until the very end, even so.

I'm a big fan of Mr. Weller so had to do this one from his days as part of a trio in the Jam.

Last edited:
Greetings,

Some of my favorite groups have Three in their name ( like Three Doors Down or Third Eye Blind ) but for this week, the big challenge is time. Lots of barbeques on a few days off due to the 4th of July celebrations. So here is a quick humble take on a wonderful song by the former group listed titled "Let me be Myself". I love the lyrics on this one.

Ciao

Top Bottom