If I Had a Hammer

Thanks, Campbell! Be careful with that hammer! :)

Keonopax.......Sounds like a simple few chords strummed away. But a lot of work as gone into this to make it sound so natural and easy. Perfect for summer. Excellent!
Mike

Thanks, Mike! I try to practice the song I'm intending to record to the point where hopefully I don't have to do take after take in front of the camera trying to get it right. I also tend to have a serious look on my face because of the concentration required! :)

Thanks, Brenda! I'm not great at any particular facet of performing, so I try to come up with something "extra" in my videos -- usually in the form of backing tracks when working on the audio and sometimes visually. GarageBand and green screening have been godsends! :) Enjoy your visit to San Diego!

Hi John.
I love this song and the seemingly effortless and laid back way you’ve performed it; thanks for posting.
I did the same song with my guitar at an open mic evening last year, and although it seemed to go down ok with the small audience present at the time, they would’ve preferred YOUR version I’m sure!!
I’ll post MY attempt in the guitar section in case you’re curious to take a look.
Keep ‘em coming my long distance friend.
Luv n stuff,
Dave

Thanks, Dave! I don't have much open mic experience, so I'm sure I would have struggled one way or another. It would help me if I could get the audience to clap along, I think! I'll check out your post in the guitar section!

Thanks, Luke! I really appreciate it! Happy 4th of July!

Aloha John,
Nice. Always enjoy your videos. Keep them coming.
Mahalo.

Mahalo, luv2uke! I really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom