Status
Not open for further replies.

jer

Reaction score
UPDATE: *****Looks like this is sold*****

Outdoor Ukulele soprano - blue.
Made in Bend, Oregon in the USA.

*For the lower 48 USA only.

*United States Postal Service money order only for payment, as usual for me. If you've never gone this route, it's simple: You just go to your local USPS office and purchase the money order (they may require cash), then mail it out. They are safe and secure.

Brand new cost was $105.
Asking price: $70 gets you the uke, original chord chart that came with it, Outdoor Ukulele sticker they include for free, and also one of their stickers of an owl holding a uke (was $2). FREE Priority Mail shipping.

Like new condition
. It has the newer precision tuning machines with the "outdoor" stamp on them.

The following link is to the exact model I have (no additional options were added):
https://www.outdoorukulele.com/collections/ukuleles/products/outdoor-ukulele-soprano-blue-nickel

I got this around the first of June. I just couldn't resist the blue even though I didn't really need it. This is not my first OU either, and may not be my last. So I do appreciate these instruments.
Selling this to free up some cash to help with something else as I am generally a one uke man and have my eyes on something else right now in concert scale.

It'll ship in the box it came in. Strings are currently LaBella uke pro, which I like. That said, I think the fluorocarbon strings work better for these ukes, but don't have any to include, sorry. That is just my opinion, and we all know those vary.

Please PM me if you're interested. Serious inquiries only. I can usually answer messages within 12 hours at the most, but often much sooner.
If I have dealt with you before, or know of you, I am willing to ship this out before your payment arrives to me.

Note: Color varies depending on lighting.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Is this a transparent uke? Like see through?

You can see through it, depending, just not clearly. So sort of... I mean if you hold it up to a really bright light and put your hand behind it, you can see the shadow of your hand there. In the second pic of mine that is lighter (I'm holding it up towards an exposed light bulb) you can see the internal bracing through the top..and then it's even brighter looking through the sound hole because you're only viewing through one layer of the material. Be sure and check all pics on the Outdoor Ukulele site and any others of the blue you can find, and you'll get a better idea. That's the best answer I can come up with to describe it. If anyone else wants to chime in, feel free. Their most transparent color is the "moonshine" I'd say. You can see that on their website too.

Last edited:
How is the action ( string height)?
I'd consider the action nice and low. If you put a nickel between the string and 12th fret, there is just a very tiny gap left.. Yes, I measure with coins...It's an old trick that Fender guys used to use I learned years ago...I think that would make it somewhere around 2mm or just over...but don't hold me to that. Maybe someone else who has one of these and a more accurate way to measure can chime in. They are all built the same and non-adjustable. I think the playability is great personally.

Last edited:
It looks like this one is going to be sold, so I'm going to go ahead and close the thread. If something changes, I'll relist..Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom