Baritone Ukulele

Hey Campbell......Thanks for your message and it looks a good site might come in handy. Hows the weather with you? I think you might have sent some over to us so thanks we're having plenty of BBQ's and beer.......!!:drool:

Hey Campbell......Thanks for your message and it looks a good site might come in handy. Hows the weather with you? I think you might have sent some over to us so thanks we're having plenty of BBQ's and beer.......!!:drool:

Ha, ha, the Aussie weather is cooler for our Winter months, but it's still perfect for a cold beer! :D Good luck with your uke hunting!

Croaky Keith.......Yes I'm afraid that is a little more than I can afford. Being a UK pensioner (85) I do not have unlimited funds so I have to afford what I can get. (Sorry if this causes you to get your hankie out but there are many in my position I understand)

bazmaz...thanks for your contribution but I have a fellow club member with one of these and to be honest I find that I don't like the look of it.

bazmaz...thanks for your contribution but I have a fellow club member with one of these and to be honest I find that I don't like the look of it.

Which is of course important. But best sounding Baritone under 200 I ever heard. They also used to be badged by Ohana. I do get that some people don’t like the look.

Top Bottom