WTB Solid Wood Sopranino Uke

Status
Not open for further replies.

specialk13

Reaction score
Anyone have a solid wood sopranino, preferably a Black Bear, Loprinzi, or other USA made uke they would like to sell?

Let me know,

Thanks!

Last edited:
Get in touch with Vic Jones of Blue Frog ukulele who is here on the Forum as diogenous blue. If you put in Blue Frog in the search function I'm sure his listings will come up. This is his email blue-frog@fioptics.com. he recently had a few sopraninos listed and they sold. I'm fairly certain he has more on the way. I have a blue frog soprano and it is my favorite. I play it everyday. It's handcrafted with beauty, precision and plays easy with sumptuous tone. I have a loprinzi concert and I have played black bear. You won't be disappointed. He is a master Craftsman, and a great guy. I don't know him personally but I really enjoyed all of our email exchanges regarding my ukulele. I am a big fan of Vic and his blue frog ukuleles. He's not a good marketeer so I'm shouting out for him!

Get in touch with Vic Jones of Blue Frog ukulele who is here on the Forum as diogenous blue. If you put in Blue Frog in the search function I'm sure his listings will come up. This is his email blue-frog@fioptics.com. he recently had a few sopraninos listed and they sold. I'm fairly certain he has more on the way. I have a blue frog soprano and it is my favorite. I play it everyday. It's handcrafted with beauty, precision and plays easy with sumptuous tone. I have a loprinzi concert and I have played black bear. You won't be disappointed. He is a master Craftsman, and a great guy. I don't know him personally but I really enjoyed all of our email exchanges regarding my ukulele. I am a big fan of Vic and his blue frog ukuleles. He's not a good marketeer so I'm shouting out for him!

Thank you for the info, I will keep Blue Frog in mind and if nothing surfaces in the marketplace, I will head down the custom build route. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom