Hello from the Idaho panhandle!

Ukulaid

Reaction score
I'm a lifelong guitar player who 6 months ago took up the ukulele as an instrument of happiness and am busy un-learning my guitar habits. Loving every minute of letting this wonderful instrument find its way through me.

Looking forward to hanging out here.

I'm a lifelong guitar player who 6 months ago took up the ukulele as an instrument of happiness and am busy un-learning my guitar habits. Loving every minute of letting this wonderful instrument find its way through me.

Looking forward to hanging out here.

Welcome to UU.

The Uke is an instrument of merriment and very percussive, but it’s also amazing what a skilled finger picker can get out of its four short strings. Looking at the maps I see that yours is a remote location and a sparsely populated area, it might be hard for you to find a local Uke group but if you can possibly play with some other Uke enthusiasts then you will enjoy it so much more and learn more quickly. If you can’t find any groups then ask for help finding them on here, someone will be able to give you some helpful suggestions or information. Coming from a guitar background will, I believe, be a big help to you.

Good luck and enjoy.

Last edited:
Top Bottom