Great deal on solid Mahogany Ukulele on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ukeify

Reaction score
content removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for sharing! This looks interesting. I've been looking for an inexpensive worry-free uke that I can take anywhere. How is the action? Is the neck on the thin or thick side? I'm not as concerned about nut width but need a thin neck due to a hand injury.

The action is very good at the nut and the bridge is set up good as well. I typically have to set up Chinese made ukes purchased at Amazon, but both of the ukes I ordered didn't require any adjustments.

I believe they are described as having a gloss finish - that's incorrect, the finish a matt - which I prefer.

I measured the nut at about an 1-7/16"

Neck profile is typical Chinese, rounded, not too bulky, but comfortable.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of images. Not the best, just from my phone outside.

front.jpg
Action.jpg

Is that actually inlay on the fretboard?

Thank you! Action sounds good and these ukes look very nice. Tempted to try but not sure about the neck - if it's anything like the Enya neck, it won't work so well for me. I ordered an Enya and quite liked it but had to return it. It wasn't worth adjusting the action because the thickish neck didn't work for me.

By the way, Cahaya is a Malay/Indonesian word for "light/glow" (as in the light rays of the sun/the glow of candlelight etc.) I wonder if these ukes are made in Indonesia?

All that and cerebrovascular protection as well!

'DADDARIO STRINGS: the import DAddario strings provide stability and durability sound not only can avoid stroke but also allows for a full-bodied sound when you play ukulele songs.'

Ukeify, please consult the forum rules regarding what is allowed in the Marketplace.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom