Oh My Love by John Lennon - solo

Beautifully played! Great-looking uke and I like the t-shirt, too! :)

Oh yes the T-shirt. It is a new release from our uke jam, Scarborough Uke Jam. Very proud of you for wearing it Brenda and representing our club.

Nice playing, nice uke, nice T-shirt.......whats not to like ;)

A beautiful song beautifully played.

One of my favorite John Lennon songs. Very nicely done.

Wow Brenda, That Clara sounds like a Tenor, it really pops forward. Beautifully balanced sound and really nicely played. I would really like to try a Blackbird Ukulele!
Also anything by John Lennon Is fine by me!
Excellent......Keep them coming!
Mike

A not often heard Lennon classic- nicely done!

Thank you all for taking the time to write the kind comments !
It’s much much appreciated and it means a lot to me!
Thank you downupdave for bringing me the T-shirt.
Clara is my new favourite! :eek:

VERY nice Brenda. One of my fave JL songs and you play it really well. I enjoyed listening - thanks for posting. X

Brenda, that was wonderful. I wish I could play that well! I'd love to have a Clara. One day if they come into my price range...oh well....

Thank you Dave. I think its about time you make a new video?

:) Haha Brenda. Are you really THAT much of a sucker for punishment?
Seriously, it’s been a really busy time for me the last few weeks due to a death in the family.
I’ve posted a couple of vids in the guitar section recently, but will try to do only my fourth ever uke one before I go on my holidays on Sunday; so watch this space. lol
I do love my ukes and would love to learn to play them properly like you and the guys on here!

Brenda, that was wonderful. I wish I could play that well! I'd love to have a Clara. One day if they come into my price range...oh well....

Thank you Nickie. This is a 2018 model. I learned the bracing construction is different and has improved the sound quality.

:) Haha Brenda. Are you really THAT much of a sucker for punishment?
Seriously, it’s been a really busy time for me the last few weeks due to a death in the family.
I’ve posted a couple of vids in the guitar section recently, but will try to do only my fourth ever uke one before I go on my holidays on Sunday; so watch this space. lol
I do love my ukes and would love to learn to play them properly like you and the guys on here!

Since you sent me a friend request yesterday, your posts will show up on my page. I should not miss any more of your future videos from now on. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom