Kala KA ATP CTG- CE, cutaway a/e and hard foam case

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkwms

Reaction score
Price reduced to $239-. This is a beautiful tenor acoustic/electric (battery) cutaway instrument. Snazzy red accents contrast smartly with solid cedar top and acacia sides and back. Hard to let go. But the rule is one uke must leave the herd before another may come in (rats!).
Bought new as a gift to me in December 2017 from a reputable online music store and remains in new condition. This uke has not been played and deserves someone that will give it the attention it deserves. The only blemish is a 1/8 x 1/16" dot on the lower side of the right bout that is missing the high gloss finish, a tiny factory flaw. See pic. Case is included for safe transport.
Reason to sell: saving up for a pricier replacement.
$239- includes hard foam case. Buyer pays only exact USPS postage and insurance. I prefer Goods and Services PayPal. Thank you!

atpctg front in case 6 hi.jpgatpctg rear 6 hi.jpgatpctg side 6 hi.jpgatpctg head detail 6 hi.jpgatpctg gloss missing eighth in 6 hi.jpg

Last edited:
Where was it purchased from originally and how old is it?

I can't get my hands on the exact receipt at the moment, but it was purchased online from a music store either in December 2017 or January 2018. It was a gift. I am the original owner. This uke is unused, as new.

I have this same uke, it's one of the best I've ever tried, comes close to even the K brands. The price is $100 less than street price, seems like a good buy for a "like new" uke, especially with a case included.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

Hello-
$249-. Purchaser pays shipping, I pay insurance. Regular PayPal.
Thanks!

FYI - there is no 'regular PayPal', only 'Friends and Family' which has no fees and also no protections, or 'Goods & Services' which incurs a 3-4% fee over the monies exchanged and offers protections for both buyer and seller.

According to PayPal official 'Terms of Service', selling a physical item, especially one that is shipped, is supposed to be under a transaction of 'Goods & Services', but many folks seem to be fond of skirting around their rules, which can get your account closed if a complaint is filed against you for violating their terms.

There had been lots of spit-balling here on the UU Marketplace in the past, mostly due to ignorance and folks not reading the rules of the service they signed up for, and lots of outrage that many of the transactions here on UU are in direct violation of said rules.

I'm not here to tell anyone what to do, for I am merely a messenger.

Don't shoot the messenger.

FYI - there is no 'regular PayPal', only 'Friends and Family' which has no fees and also no protections, or 'Goods & Services' which incurs a 3-4% fee over the monies exchanged and offers protections for both buyer and seller.

According to PayPal official 'Terms of Service', selling a physical item, especially one that is shipped, is supposed to be under a transaction of 'Goods & Services', but many folks seem to be fond of skirting around their rules, which can get your account closed if a complaint is filed against you for violating their terms.

There had been lots of spit-balling here on the UU Marketplace in the past, mostly due to ignorance and folks not reading the rules of the service they signed up for, and lots of outrage that many of the transactions here on UU are in direct violation of said rules.

I'm not here to tell anyone what to do, for I am merely a messenger.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Never noticed that before. Thanks for the info.

I’m amazed that this uke hasn’t sold yet. I already have two of them otherwise I would have grabbed it a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom