Sanctuary snippet OOPS!!

S11LKO

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

In a very rare (for me) occasion, I got together tonight with some friends and tried some rock songs. As you know, I don’t consider I have a good voice anyway, but as much as I LOVE rock music (all genres of music actually) I perhaps shouldn’t attempt to sing ROCK at ALL at my age. None of them would have a go though so I had no choice. lol

This is a quick snippet of one of the songs we did. The drummer messes up which throws us ALL off, and you can hear me shout at everyone to keep going before we’re able to (sort of) pick it up again.

Anyway, I’m just posting out of general interest...

I enjoyed that, despite the bump in the road...

Thanks for sharing! :)

Haha! Thanks Booli.
What I didn't mention was that after a few goes we sort of got it together and a guy standing outside popped his head into the studio and complimented us on how we sounded, which was kind of him. We later discovered that he was an ex member of rock band UFO back in the 70's - so we were well chuffed as you can imagine!

Was it Michael Schenker? Please say it was Michael Schenker.

PS - I liked it too! Can't go wrong with the Cult! I think they have a new album out right now actually.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so down on your singing, man, sounded great! I've certainly heard a lot worse at various rock festivals over the years :D

Top Bottom