David Webber Ukuleles

Philphlash

Reaction score
Anyone own or played a Webber Ukulele? They look interesting, but can't find any info or videos.
Much Thanks

I own Webber baritone. One of the better instruments I've owned. Very light and responsive with a very fast neck. You can always call David or go to https://bluedogguitars.com. They usually have a few Webber Ukes and guitars.

Last time I spoke with David, he was going to retire as soon as he used up the wood he had on hand.

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpg
    IMG_0079.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 59
I own one of his tenors, been almost three years now. Engleman spruce top and cocobolo back and sides. I have bought and sold many ukes but this one has made the cut and stayed in house. A friend who is a great guitar player and owned a Kanilea and Koaloha tenor played my Webber and ordered one. His is Engleman and walnut, sounds as great as mine and he loves it.

I’ve got a spruce top baritone built by David Webber. It’s an exceptional instrument, flawless constructed, great sound. I’d put his precision and build quality on par with the Kinnard ukes I’ve owned, precise and flawless.

I have the spruce walnut tenor that a Dave mentioned. It’s great. Super responsive and tons of sustain.

Top Bottom