Mya Moe 1181: Cutaway, Port Orford Cedar + Walnut, tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

kerneltime

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Selling Mya Moe 1181 bright, clear, chirpy and loud uke. This uke is in excellent condition. I have tried to photograph any scratches or marks on the uke in the pics below. I bought this uke less than a year back when my UAS was at its peak, along with other ukes, right after discovering the Mya Moe brand (I started my uke journey recently). I am now thinning out the herd.

Pics: https://kerneltime.smugmug.com/Ukulele/MyaMoe1181/n-6vLH2f/i-nDZgT7D/A

Sounds Sample: https://soundcloud.com/user-976857705/myamoe1181

Spec: https://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1181

Price: SOLD (US) (Open to shipping it international, will need to figure out the logistics)
Also, see my other thread for another uke on sale, https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...cret-Vault-Collection-Mya-Moe-1848-All-Myrtle

i-sFnh5qV-XL.jpg

i-chBjqxB-XL.jpg

i-3RtKfBv-XL.jpg

i-nDZgT7D-XL.jpg

Attachments

• i-QShhx7Z-L.jpg
    i-QShhx7Z-L.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 47
  • i-zDMVJ55-XL.jpg
    i-zDMVJ55-XL.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Just curious, why doesn't it have their signature headstock design?

It's really nice. Should make some lucky member a happy player.

I sold my 1848 mya moe, hope that this one sells soon as well. This will allow me to make space for my Ono and Tinguitars that are on their way..

Congratulations on selling the ‘secret vault’ I haven’t been ‘game’ to come back and check because I really do not need another uke! I’ve got 12 good ones, including 4 Mya Moe’s. I went to White Salmon and picked up 2142 and 2522 directly from Gordon; 611 I bought from Artichoke music in Portland, on consignment, in June of 2017 after being stunned by 2142, and 1212 through reverb last October. I also have a Barron River longneck concert, Ken Timms ‘Martin copy’, Cole Clark concert, Maton concert, vintage Jonah Kumalae, Pono MSD, Leho SWRTB tenor travel and a Kala Waterman for fun. Your secret vault 1848 was so tempting at an excellent price but this 1181 would complement my Mya Moe collection. UAS. I’d like to see it sold because while it’s still here I am tempted. Looks like you have wound strings on both the G and C, third and fourth strings?

Your secret vault 1848 was so tempting at an excellent price but this 1181 would complement my Mya Moe collection. UAS. I’d like to see it sold because while it’s still here I am tempted. Looks like you have wound strings on both the G and C, third and fourth strings?

Let me know if you are interested..
Yes those are Thomastik CF 30 and CF27
I really like those strings.

Hi guys,

I’m new the forum and don’t understand how it works to post... my dad just passed away and left me a mya Moe resonator uke and a Collings uke that I wish to sell but need help figuring out how to post. I actually reached out to the folks at mya moe and Cary directed me here. Appreciate any help as my sister and I need to sell the instruments to help with funeral costs etc. Appreciate any help!!

Weekend bump.
Considering offers and trades if I like the uke (baritone or Cocobolo tenor preferred)

Hi guys,

I’m new the forum and don’t understand how it works to post... my dad just passed away and left me a mya Moe resonator uke and a Collings uke that I wish to sell but need help figuring out how to post. I actually reached out to the folks at mya moe and Cary directed me here. Appreciate any help as my sister and I need to sell the instruments to help with funeral costs etc. Appreciate any help!!

You are trying to raise money to help pay for your father's funeral costs, but you are willing to consider trades? How is that going to work?

You are trying to raise money to help pay for your father's funeral costs, but you are willing to consider trades? How is that going to work?

You need to read the thread more carefully.

1181 is available for purchase and maybe trade. smit1661 user id who is another user (NOT me, who is not posting 1181 for sale) posted a comment to ask for help. I am guessing smit1661 is new and found another thread selling a MyaMoe and posted a question to sell his Dad’s ukulele.
Hope that clarifies...

You need to read the thread more carefully.

1181 is available for purchase and maybe trade. smit1661 user id who is another user (NOT me, who is not posting 1181 for sale) posted a comment to ask for help. I am guessing smit1661 is new and found another thread selling a MyaMoe and posted a question to sell his Dad’s ukulele.
Hope that clarifies...

My apologies, I didn't pick up on that. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom