season 336 COMPILATION REKKID seeking input

thanks folks for the feedback on this.
gonna be such a fun project -
will let you know how it's all progressing...
should have a tentative tracklist up in the next
couple of days

I'd have a hard time picking among your submissions, too-- but that said I really like A Little Bit of Sky for the rocking chords, I've Only Got a Minute Baby for the slide work and groove, the Love Love Love cover for its excellent coverage (had not heard that, great song) and It Only Takes a Minute for the kind of Paul Weller-ing heights, un-Johnny Marr'd by not a note of excess.

Always butter, thanks. No low-fat spread for us, please. =)

lol and bless you and thank you! and i totally agree, butter is best!!!!!!!!

Great Season, Jon! I admire your willingness to take on such a task. You're really piling on quite a work load, mate! I had the start of an original that I had hoped to record before deadline, but as it were, I only got one entry in; my shortened "Saturday's Child" by Hoyt Axton. Trimming a song down to its essence with a less than 60 second duration, was an excellent learning exercise. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/m30gn1YGCz4

The wonderfullness of SOTU# 336 continues :) My personal choice would be "Thinking of You" and from our collaborations which I think numbered 4 this week, I think I'd go with "Withered on the Vine" although I loved working on all of them ~

Top Bottom