season 336 COMPILATION REKKID seeking input

One of my originals, Jon but I'll leave you to decide. If you want better quality audio given YT squashes the hell out of the vids, let me know and I can put a flac (lossless compression) copy on dropbox and send you a link via PM.

appreciate the reply, Geoff. thanks. gotcha brother. i'll let you know.

Wasn't meant to come across that way for my part at least. More a reticence on my part to say "I think this thing I did is really good"

no worries Ryan. thanks mate.

I guess I was thinking also of some folks who played multiple songs this week - like 4-5+
just don't want to make a rekkid and hit em with something they'd rather not have in there.
cheers man

Wasn't meant to come across that way for my part at least. More a reticence on my part to say "I think this thing I did is really good"

and you did a couple I remember that kicked some serious ass brah.
eh, like I said, think the rekkid will be awesome, whatever the responses here,
only want folks to feel like they've been represented -
all good brother.

No question for me. super chicken theme because I never in a million years thought we’d have a theme where it would work.

:D:rotfl:

No question for me. super chicken theme because I never in a million years thought we’d have a theme where it would work.

:D:rotfl:

haha. thanks Rick. it was the one I was gonna choose from you brus. smashed it. got it. :)

i was gonna say, like quite a few people here, that i'd much rather see which of mine you choose. but then i thought well jon wants us to pick, so i'll go pick. and then i looked at my little bunch of songs and couldn't for the life of me decide! lol! oh dear! thinking about what it's like to host, there are always songs that just leap out at you, and if you pick the songs people did that most leapt out at you, that'll make the compilation partly us, but also it'll have your magic and very personal input in the choosing of the songs... it's not that we don't care, it's that we DO care, we care what YOU think!

long story short : couldn't decide which song to pick! :uhoh:

i was gonna say, like quite a few people here, that i'd much rather see which of mine you choose. but then i thought well jon wants us to pick, so i'll go pick. and then i looked at my little bunch of songs and couldn't for the life of me decide! lol! oh dear! thinking about what it's like to host, there are always songs that just leap out at you, and if you pick the songs people did that most leapt out at you, that'll make the compilation partly us, but also it'll have your magic and very personal input in the choosing of the songs... it's not that we don't care, it's that we DO care, we care what YOU think!

hehe. love ya mate.

think i'm gonna just make the rekkid.

as usual i'm thinking too much. where's me whiskey & smokes...

folks disregard this thread.
I've got the message.
i'll just gonna make a rekkid for us.
and anyway, season 337 has already started right...
leave me to my man cave and i'll hit y'all with sumpin wicked

You two have better taste than I do, Jon, so id prefer if you picked. :)

Jon - let me know if it would make it easier and I can get the original video file to you somehow. Thanks.

fantastic week jon - and i still haven't caught up with them all.

From my two, i think ain't she sweet would be my choice. The sound of music mashup was a bit of throwaway madness, to be used only in an emergency.

sound of music was boss!!!!!

I'm sure you are tired of hearing the same old response. this was a terrific fun pleasure, Jon. I completely forgot you were going to make a CD. I woulda tried harder had I remembered :)

Hmmm, for me I think Shew Fly or Mama Paquita but truly it makes no difference if there is something you want to choose differently.....or none at all, do that!

Such a great week. thanks for hosting!

I’m reviewing the thread and the responses, and grinning ear to ear. Seasonistas are the coolest people on the planet or elsewhere. Love you guys!

I'd have a hard time picking among your submissions, too-- but that said I really like A Little Bit of Sky for the rocking chords, I've Only Got a Minute Baby for the slide work and groove, the Love Love Love cover for its excellent coverage (had not heard that, great song) and It Only Takes a Minute for the kind of Paul Weller-ing heights, un-Johnny Marr'd by not a note of excess.

Always butter, thanks. No low-fat spread for us, please. =)

Top Bottom