Hi from Wisconsin!

Welcome. Your state makes great cheese and beer!

Hi from South Florida. Have my Great Nephew with us, a big Packers fan. Don't know why. Visit the how Ukulele found me (you) site. Be interesting to hear your story.

Welcome, and glad you are here.

I’d ask where you are located (generally) in Wisconsin. There are some ukulele groups across the state that you might be interested in.

Milwaukee has a group, and there is a satellite group in Waukesha County...there is a big group in Madison, and a big group in LaCrosse. I believe there’s a group in Eau Claire, too. Not sure about the Appleton area or other places in the state.

I’d ask where you are located (generally) in Wisconsin. There are some ukulele groups across the state that you might be interested in.

Milwaukee has a group, and there is a satellite group in Waukesha County...there is a big group in Madison, and a big group in LaCrosse. I believe there’s a group in Eau Claire, too. Not sure about the Appleton area or other places in the state.

I'm in Madison and I'm aware. :) I play uke at home for me as a way to destress. Maybe some day when I'm better at it. :)

I live an hour south of the IL-Wi stateline. Would love living around Baraboo, just because of Devil's Lake SP.

Top Bottom