A different kind of gift...

Nickie

Reaction score
A few days ago, my wife (and our band's bass player) was given this really cute lamp by a co-worker. lamp.jpglamp2.jpg

I don't think I could deal with that scale length. :rolleyes:

Recently, I started making more gifts.This is probably due to the fact that I started making more money and doing it very simply through source playing the highest payout online slots I get not only pleasure and excitement, but also very good earnings. Start making money right now with me.

Yeah Benny, I'm sure you're making such generous gifts...not. Just what we don't need right now...access to more online gambling. Just an awful post.

Very nice!

for me, the best gift is a book. Very good essay tips that are now very helpful in writing my work on Twelfth Night. At https://studydriver.com/twelfth-night-essay/ found essays containing critical information and ratings for this book. Very useful. Who read this book? What thoughts did you have about her?

Last edited:
What a happy little gift!.

Very fun. You could have posted this in Uke Talk, fits there. Also Nickie, remember before you upload the image, be sure to hit a couple of carriage returns.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly Grove near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 4 acoustic bass ukes, 12 solid body bass ukes, 14 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 39)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom