K Town Heroes Concert on 5/14

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I just want to give a big shout out to Aldrine and Rayan for the great show last night at the Waipouli Beach Resort. You guys sounded great, and the setting was really beautiful with the ocean behind you. My mom is on this trip with me, and she isn't really knowledgable about the ukulele so she came along to humor me, and she ended up really enjoying it. She even kept saying "Wow," and "That's incredible!" as Aldrine's fingers were flying on the uke.

Also, a big thanks to Aldrine for posing for a photo with me after the show. You will make me the envy of all the people in my uke club back home. I took photos of myself with my uke at all the uke shops in Honolulu and Kauai that I could get to, I took photos at the Kanile'a tour last week, and the photo with you is the perfect capper to the Ukulele Motherland Tour 2009.

Thanks for being an awesome guy!:D

Hey!
Thanks for coming out to the show. I'm glad you liked it. Don't hesitate to come chat and hang out next time. Hope you enjoy the rest of your time here :D

Aloha Aldrine and Rayan!

My Mom really enjoyed your show at the Waipouli Beach Resort when we were back in Kauai last May. We will be there again in December (the 10th to the 17th) and we would both really enjoy seeing you guys in concert again. Are you guys doing any shows during that time period?

Mahalo! :)

Top Bottom