Kala Solid Mahogany Baritone Ukulele - K&K Big Island Pickup & Oahu Hardcase Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

4given

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCED Kala KA-SMHB Solid Mahogany Baritone K&K BI Pickup.Oahu Case Like New

PRICE REDUCED : Like New Kala KA-SMHB Solid Mahogany Baritone Ukulele with K&K Big Island pickup & Oahu Hardshell Case.

The K&K Big Island pick up sounds very natural and has plenty of gain to go straight to the board or amp without a pre amp. I prefer this type of set up on a performance rig. I have K&K on my Taylor guitar. I just plug it in and l let the sound folks do their thing.

The Oahu Hardshell Case is very nice and of good quality. I’ll also throw in a brand new set of Living Water fluorocarbon strings, tuner, capo and humidifier.

I bought this uke about a year ago from Hawaii Music Supply but never got around to playing it much at all. The set up is superb! Action is set perfect, intonation is spot on. Frets nicely dressed with no buzz. Nice easy player! I played it only a few times at home. It has remained cased, humidified and in the closet the rest of the time. I have never taken it out on a gig. It is truly like new. I regret that I must sell it.

This uke plays very nice and has a lovely tone. I love the classy, classic look. I love the tortoise shell binding and darker mahogany. I like the fact that it even has a truss rod.

I can't say enough good things about Hawaii Music Supply. The packing was the best I have ever seen when shipped an instrument. Nice clean installation of the K&K pickup. I will pack it well when I ship it to you too.

$350 or best offer - free shipping to continental USA

For more pictures go here: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...itone-uke-Last-night-from-hawaii-music-supply!

FabsC4x.jpg

OzG6PTU.jpg

fod6gRN.jpg

pe7fOnq.jpg

Attachments

• FabsC4x.jpg
    FabsC4x.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
$375 or best offer - free shipping to continental USA

I sent you a PM. I will take it. Consider it sold!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom