Sorry for all the recent downtime

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey Everyone. Just wanted to drop in to apologize for all the recent downtime. Not sure what's going on with our server, but I'm investigating.

I got a little twitchy the first day. I handled it much better today

Thanks, Rayan and crew.

Glad you're back! The forum is a haven for many of us. Thanks!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

When I got the error message, I decided maybe I should get up and practice on the ukulele. So I practiced scales on my one of my Tenors. Which I have neglected lately as I spend most of my time on Baritones. I am happy to see you back this evening though. I need updates on Dave’s many custom builds.

Really appreciate the forum, I have learned a lot from the others here. It is a real service to the ukulele community.

Thank you so much!

Thanks Rayan. I too decided during the time to do some practicing of the bass line for "Stand By Me" that our group is doing for the Culver City La Ballona Fiesta August 26th at the Veteran's Center (little plug). I'm getting good at it.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 3 acoustic bass ukes, 8 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. http://www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: https://www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/videos

It was a little worrying at the time, as a lot of people love this place. ;)

Thanks for all your time hosting the only real uke site on the web. :)

(...& thanks for taking the time to let us know it's all in hand.)

Last edited:
I usually browse the forum several times in my office during work time. I thought my employer had identified the UU forum as a not-for-work thing and blocked it...

Glad to see it's just an intermittent issue.

I have to say, people in the forum are so polite and nice. It's not common in internet world.

Thank you for all what you've been doing.

Top Bottom