Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Season 338: Willie

Great Season Linda, and a fantastic wrap up!. I have not yet made it through all the Willie videos, but still hope to do so. Thanks for putting together the playlist of 10 of your favorites. There are several on it I have not yet watched, and will head to them first! For someone who has never really been a big country fan, you sure put together a terrific Season and taught all of us a lot about Willie Nelson. Bravo and hugs to you, for a hosting well done!
    Just an old dog trying to learn new tricks . . .
    =======================================
    ddanner SOTU VIDEOS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...wjRMd7fqE9vEv2
    ddanner ORIGINAL SONGS: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...h4b1ScxqSX_UGP

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Rutherford View Post
    Okay, Linda, I got my address out of my post. Will this take it out of yours?
    Done! I took it out. Thanks for catching that, Bruce!
    Last edited by turtledrum; 08-16-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ddanner View Post
    Great Season Linda, and a fantastic wrap up!. I have not yet made it through all the Willie videos, but still hope to do so. Thanks for putting together the playlist of 10 of your favorites. There are several on it I have not yet watched, and will head to them first! For someone who has never really been a big country fan, you sure put together a terrific Season and taught all of us a lot about Willie Nelson. Bravo and hugs to you, for a hosting well done!
    Your kind words mean so much to me, Dennis! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukecaster View Post
    Yes Linda, it was a fun Season, thanks for hosting it so well. It was fun learning a couple of new songs. If you'd asked me 18 months ago when I started on uke, I never would have thought I'd be playing and singing Willie Nelson tunes!
    I never thought I'd be doing that either! LOL! Thank you so much, Ukecaster; I'm so glad that you had a good time!

Great season Linda, thanks for the shout out. And congrats Bruce, thought your song was just brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man And His Uke View Post
    Great season Linda, thanks for the shout out. And congrats Bruce, thought your song was just brilliant.

Your kind words are greatly appreciated, John. I'm so glad that you were able to enjoy the music this Season, both in performing and listening!

Thread Information