NUD: Kanile'a KPA Tenor Deluxe

etudes

Reaction score
Good evening UU. Bought a Kanile'a! It arrived Thursday (from HMS) and not wanting to open it in a rush it was Saturday morning before I got to see and play it. Hoping for an instrument that excelled with finger picking tunes.. and I immediately was set at ease. It has a warm voice but not muddy or muted. Set up with worth browns and the Fremont soloist. I'll record some samples in the coming days and let it speak for itself!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EmTov4YvCMNuX5W79

Last edited:
Gorgeous uke! Looking forward to the sound samples.
Jan

congrats. I have a similar looking uke, an Islander [by Kanilea] AT-4. It was very plain so I stuck on an Abalone rosette decal. You have it's higher class cousin.

That is really gorgeous looking. I love the abalone rosette, you never see that on Kanilea, very distinct and classy. Congratulations

Thanks you all! I'm grateful to have it and expect it will take my playing in new directions. Amazing how each ukulele eventually has its own repertoire of unique songs. There are few tunes I play across the stable.

Congrat's! Kanile'a makes some gorgeous instruments! Enjoy...

Beautiful uke! I was very close to buying this one when it was still available. Enjoy!

Beautiful uke! I was very close to buying this one when it was still available. Enjoy!

I wasn't planning on buying a uke this summer but this one caught me off guard- I didn't think it would last.. Thanks

Last edited:
Congrats on a beautiful Uke!

Top Bottom