FS: Cordoba 30T (Tenor) Solid Mahogany

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimrex62

Reaction score
Price Reduced!!! $240 shipped cont US

Hello,

Up for sale is my first - and only - ukulele that I purchased from Sweetwater in 2016. The unit is beautiful in sound and appearance.

Recently restrung with Aquila Super Nylgut AQ-107 Tenor Ukulele Strings - Low G.

Both Ukulele and Cordoba poly-foam case are still in excellent shape!

Asking $240 shipped to cont. US only.

Thanks!

James

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ERaxx1wXqMeDS9R29

View attachment 111055
View attachment 111056
View attachment 111057
View attachment 111058

Last edited:
This looks like a great instrument! I've always wondered how these higher grade 30 series from Cordoba played and sounded. GLWS!

This looks like a great instrument! I've always wondered how these higher grade 30 series from Cordoba played and sounded. GLWS!

Thanks for commenting! Yes, I certainly have enjoyed the rich tones on this uke. Great, clear projection - and that’s the only reason I’m selling it. I find that I have to isolate myself to practice. I think you finger pickers would really enjoy it!

I owned one of these for about 2 years. They sound great! I sold it when I decided to limit myself to sopranos. If they made the Cordoba 30's in a soprano size, I'd be a customer again....

Good luck with the sale...

Thanks kindly! It was very rewarding to have done the research and make a purchase with no hands on time, but still receive such an awesome sounding instrument.

If I was a collector and a much better player, I’d have no qualms keeping it!

Lol!!

I really wish I had the funds for this! GLWS!!

Lol!!

I really wish I had the funds for this! GLWS!!

Thanks!

I'm in no hurry to sell, so keep saving everyone!
Went ahead and pulled the pin on the Fluke SB Tenor and have received it.
Really like the tone and ability to mess around with it while watching TV.
Also got a VOX MINI G3 that's waaay more cool than I could have hoped for.

I now have no excuse to improve in my uke playing capabilities!

Side note:
My brother threw a surprise going away party for my sister and her husband last Saturday.
I took the plunge and played/sang/led the 30+ group in a song that I wrote to the tune of S&G's Sounds of Silence ( "Goodbye Texas, our old Friend" in Dm).
As I had not received the Fluke yet, I used the Cordoba. Went pretty well for my first ever "performance". Tears shed - hopefully not in pain...

James

Last edited:
Still available? I was getting ready to pull the trigger on a Cordoba 20T, but if I can get a solid body for a good price, then you have my attention.

Side note:
My brother threw a surprise going away party for my sister and her husband last Saturday.
I took the plunge and played/sang/led the 30+ group in a song that I wrote to the tune of S&G's Sounds of Silence ( "Goodbye Texas, our old Friend" in Dm).
As I had not received the Fluke yet, I used the Cordoba. Went pretty well for my first ever "performance". Tears shed - hopefully not in pain...

James

Good to know it wasn't a hostile audience. :) I did a solo open mike performance last week. I fluffed several parts of my playing (forgot my strum and to pick some parts) and singing, yet everyone there says I did a great job. We are our own worst critics. It's easier playing with one to three others. Provides good cover.

Nice uke. Does this have a bright mahogany sound, or is it warmer?

Good to know it wasn't a hostile audience. :) I did a solo open mike performance last week. I fluffed several parts of my playing (forgot my strum and to pick some parts) and singing, yet everyone there says I did a great job. We are our own worst critics. It's easier playing with one to three others. Provides good cover.

Nice uke. Does this have a bright mahogany sound, or is it warmer?

It's hard for me to decide between those options - I can say that it has excellent projection. If that equates to bright, then yes.

I was surprised with the sound clarity when I bought it, as my previous nylon string instrument was a LaPatrie classical guitar that sounded very muted.
My first classical guitar was an Alvarez Yairi that was so perfect sounding... 25 years later, I still regret selling it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom