Working on some security upgrades and database optimization. site will be going down

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will be sending out an email soon to all members, but the forum was attacked last week (cause of the outages). I am working on securing the forum as well as UU+ at the moment as well as optimizing the database for the forum.

The forum will be off and on until I get this all sorted out. Thank you for understanding. Will update everyone with more information once it is all sorted out.

*edit*

Please Read: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...past-and-present-Ukulele-Underground-Accounts

Last edited:
Thanks Rayan, you're a good man Charlie Brown.

Thanks for your efforts to keep both the forum and UU+ sites running well, and securely.

Also, thanks for letting us know! :)

Thanks for all you do. Best of luck with the project.

I'd missed this post but had noticed the site was down. May I add my thanks for all you do for us. It's very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks for all the work on the site. It's very appreciated.

I really appreciate this site. It connects me to Ukulele players I would not normally meet. So thanks for all you do.

Thanks so much Rayan....you're a gem!

Says I don't have permission to access.

I'm having the same issue, permission denied:

WifeOnFourStrings, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I've received reports of ransom emails being sent to some UU members. If you receive an email with your password as the subject (or even if you didn't), please be sure to change your passwords for the UU forums as well as any other account you may have that shares the same password and don't send that guy any bitcoin.

Last edited:
Top Bottom