Raintown - Seattle

Wingnutz

Reaction score
This is probably wishful thinking, since the west coast is on fire right now.

I don't usually do much production, but this tune seemed to call for it. Anyway, I have a new editor and I really enjoy that part of the process as well!

Very nice music,and awesome playing Laurence .

Amazing...and you are right, the rainy pictures in the beginning really fit the tune. I really enjoyed you video.
Thanks - glad you enjoyed the vid!

Awesome picking Laurence, your banjo skills are shining brightly through the rain my friend, bravo! :D
Thanks Campbell - shhhh - don't tell them I'm a banjo player!! :)

Very nice music,and awesome playing Laurence .
Thank you Roy, you are an awesome player yourself, love you videos

Great picking technique! This music is so relaxing too, really enjoyed it. Thank you laurence!
Thanks man, I have been really enjoying your posts as well!

Laurence, Awesome fingerpicking; nice song.
Thanks for sharing.

Laurence. A nice different sound for a change. I think Campbell hit the nail on the head here.......seems like a few banjo licks and ideas on this one! Have you been a bluegrass player also?
Great stuff again! I always look forward to your music!
Mike

My goodness, Laurence, that is beautiful! Did you write that tune yourself? Wonderfully done! I've always been a "re-entrant" guy, but if anything would prompt me to give the low-G approach a try, this is it !!

This is a uke with the banjo voice !
Very different from all the other uke videos !
Like the raining introduction. That’s Seattle for you. Yes wish the rain goes south.
Thumb up!! Great job as usual.
Thanks Brenda - I know, I am quite difficult to pin down!

Laurence, Awesome fingerpicking; nice song.
Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for commenting - I appreciate that a lot!

Laurence. A nice different sound for a change. I think Campbell hit the nail on the head here.......seems like a few banjo licks and ideas on this one! Have you been a bluegrass player also?
Great stuff again! I always look forward to your music!
Mike
Thanks Mike, I actually wrote this on banjo originally but I have come to prefer the way it sounds on the ukulele. The uke has more charm, I think.

My goodness, Laurence, that is beautiful! Did you write that tune yourself? Wonderfully done! I've always been a "re-entrant" guy, but if anything would prompt me to give the low-G approach a try, this is it !!
Thanks a lot Bill! Yes, that's one of my tunes. I used to be a re-entrant guy of course, and I may find myself back there someday. I think it is still the ultimate uke tuning as long as you're not trying to do crazy stuff! :)

Laurence, this is what they would call when I was growing up in the east end of London, the ‘BUSINESS’!
Well done buddy.

Top Bottom