Season 339 - "Let There Be Light"

Thank you all for your very kind words - it was an absolute pleasure to host for you all! :cool:

Excellent wrap Del. Thanks for the shout out, a brilliant theme and really enjoyable first season. Yep, it’s good fun isn’t it?. I will have to try catch up with the playlist when I can. Well done the winners, wear your tees with pride....or alternatively, dust your ukes with pride ;)

Ps, Trent! 17 videos?!? Your going to make Rex and Alan look like proper lazy bones! :bowdown:

I lit it up John! Great hosting and wrap up Del!

Greetings,

Awesome week. Thanks for hosting, and for the shout out. Congrats to the winners! It was a great wrap also, your efforts are much appreciated.

Ciao.

Del, fantastic initial week of hosting! It was a terrific theme and everyone here brought it. Lovely closing video, too. Congrats to all the winners!

Wonderful season and wrap Del. I am glad to see you got a host T-shirt and I am honored by your kind words. Look forward to listening to the playlist again. Cheers ~

School is in full swing and I am GASSED at the end of the days (for now- takes a little longer after 22 years to get back to playing form) so I often forget to revisit- glad I did. Thanks for the awesome week Del! Honored to have made the cut with a song I dearly love, really glad you liked what I did there. Funny- I am going to play a song I could not get worked out for this season this week. Thanks again mate- and all who entertain us every week. Who would have thought we would still be doing this?

Just now getting here Del. You were a fabulous host. Your wrap vid was wonderful and complete. Really enjoyed what I could this week. Congrats to all the shout outs and to the final winners.
I knew it wasn't gonna be as clear-cut picking a winner as you initially thought it would be. It never is with these talented folks :)

Thank you all again for your kind words here. Judging was indeed the hardest part of the whole experience and I hope my decisions didn’t cause too much disappointment for some of you.

you did a super job hosting Del.
i'm sure we all appreciated how attentive you were through the week,
your considered and sensitive comments.

i'm sorry brother, I've been off the radar without a computer these past 10 days
and missed the wash up. just watched the closing video
and both joo and I feel very grateful to be mentioned -
really pleased you enjoyed the music we made during the season.
thanks Del.

unfortunately and for reasons beyond my understanding I am incapable
of either sending or receiving PMs,
but if you don't mind to email me here:
singtomeofautumnleaves at gmail dot com
I can forward on our address to you that way.

thankyou again brother for an awesome week.

Great wrap up to a really enjoyable Season, Del! Super job of hosting! Thanks for the shout out, and congrats to all the winners. Appreciate you putting a winners playlist together. (I'm still trying to catch up on the viewing and commenting side. )

THANK YOU DEL!!!

Really appreciate the week and what you have done.

Top Bottom