Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BugsGear Concert Eleuke w/Active Pickup

Default BugsGear Concert Eleuke w/Active Pickup

I'm selling a concert sized BugsGear Eleuke with active pickup. I got this from musicguymic about 5 months ago. I'm selling it because I rarely play it and need to move a uke to make room in my collection for a couple of future arrivals. I just replaced the battery for the active pickup a couple of weeks ago so it should be good to go for a while. It has no issues except for a dent about 1/4 inch long on the neck. It's not that obvious and I have a picture that shows the dent below.

I will sell it for $165 shipped to the lower 48 states. Paypal only. If you are interested or have any questions about it please send me a PM on this forum. I will respond within the same day.

Here is a sound file of this uke plugged into my laptop recorded with Audacity.

Here are some pictures:

Here's the dent I talked about.
    Visit the ukulele ghetto

Too many ukes!: W. King ls-tenor; W. King ls-concert; Kamaka tenor; Koa Works tenor; KoAloha Pineapple Sunday; Dasilva Santo repro; Aaron Taylor tenor; Kiwaya KTS-7; Kanile'a custom SS; Kepasa Gypsy Rose; Bluegrass cigar box tenor; Collings UC-1; Bushman cedartone baritone; Glyph Mezzo Soprano "Mini-Jake"; Kala acacia pocket; Mya-Moe Concert Tradition; Epiphone Les Paul; Martin C1K

Here are a couple more pictures:

Visit the ukulele ghetto

Too many ukes!: W. King ls-tenor; W. King ls-concert; Kamaka tenor; Koa Works tenor; KoAloha Pineapple Sunday; Dasilva Santo repro; Aaron Taylor tenor; Kiwaya KTS-7; Kanile'a custom SS; Kepasa Gypsy Rose; Bluegrass cigar box tenor; Collings UC-1; Bushman cedartone baritone; Glyph Mezzo Soprano "Mini-Jake"; Kala acacia pocket; Mya-Moe Concert Tradition; Epiphone Les Paul; Martin C1K

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDOC View Post
    ill take it!
    It's yours if you want it. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
    Visit the ukulele ghetto

if only you had posted this last week!

if nuke doesn't pick it up, my brother is kinda wanting one, i'll run it passed him.
    Cliff Rock - I have a severe ukulele learning disability

It's sold! That was quick.
    Visit the ukulele ghetto

urghh!

I pretty much had my brother sold on it!
    Congrats on your sell! And to the lucky buyer!
    Cliff Rock - I have a severe ukulele learning disability

sorry, guys. payment has been sent. i finally have one! yessssssss!

i hate you Nuke.....(not really but you get the idea)

hahaha its all good. i was hating on hotnanas the same way till last night. haha

Thread Information