Since I Fell for You

I do like it! Great job.

Thanks for reminding me of another good song from the 60's. Very nice, John.
BTW, is that the same beer from Save the Best for Last? :)

Bill

Wow....such a long time since I heard this song. Love this singing style and performance ......I suspect it is many tins of beer since the last video. The maj7 ending reminds of the Beatles.
Keep them coming!
Mike

Thanks, ukantor! I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks, Bill! Yes, I did four songs fueled by one can of beer! This is the third one. By the way, I have folders of song sheets arranged in alphabetical order, so you might notice I was going through the "S" section. The fourth song is also an "S" song. :)

Thanks, Mike! I like to cover oldies that for some reason not many other ukulele players have posted on YouTube. It's a nice niche to inhabit. :)

Hey, Brenda! I try to sing with feeling, but honestly, I didn't have any particular person in mind. I guess it's an ode to an amalgamation of all the heartaches I might have felt in my life. :music:

John. I have to admit that I’d never heard this song before now, but I love both it and the way you do it - well done!

And I agree with Mike - I can sooooooo hear that as a Beatles song!!! (Come to think of it, you DO look a little like a young Paul McCartney! :rolleyes:)

Thanks for posting mate - I very much enjoyed.

Aloha John,
Another flash back down memory lane; great song and well done. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, Dave! I'm crazy about the Beatles, so I'm glad if there's any Beatle vibe in my rendition! :)

Thanks, Lapyang! This is what I would do pre-YouTube... just enjoy a beer and go through my songbook and play a few songs. It was my way of relaxing, so I'm glad if a relaxed informal feeling comes through in the video. :)

Thanks luv2uke! I love tickling memories in people who watch my videos! :)

Thanks, Laurence, Bill, and Campbell! I really appreciate it! :)

Thanks, Frukmana! I really appreciate it! :)

Have you seen the version by Jose Feliciano on YouTube? It crackles with tension and bitterness - a very different interpretation of this wistful tune.

Hi, ukantor! Thanks for letting me know! I love Jose Feliciano! I'll check it out! :)

Top Bottom