Valse Kanilea

MikeHollandGuitar

Reaction score

First piece on a new Ukulele......A Kanile'a T-1 K E fitted with low G tuning. It's a great sounding very resonant ukulele so I thought I would dedicate this little waltz to the instrument!
Thanks for listening,
Mike.

Bigtime BRAVO ! ! ! That is a gorgeous piece, and a fine looking and sounding instrument! Skillfully-executed too! Hey, I was also noticing your uke strap, how it fits around the headstock; I don't think I've seen one of those before, and wondering if you could tell us what kind it is? THANKS! -Bill

Bigtime BRAVO ! ! ! That is a gorgeous piece, and a fine looking and sounding instrument! Skillfully-executed too! Hey, I was also noticing your uke strap, how it fits around the headstock; I don't think I've seen one of those before, and wondering if you could tell us what kind it is? THANKS! -Bill

Thanks Bill. The strap is a Mandolin strap. I bought it in the UK but having just researched it I have discovered it is made in the USA by Souldier. https://www.souldier.us/CustomMandolinStraps.aspx
The end of the strap is a loop that you put around the headstock and then feed the strap back through it. Simple, clever and just works!
Cheers,
Mike

Oops! I think I'm realizing that it was actually the bracket from your TUNER that I was looking at, thinking that the uke strap maybe had a little bracket on the end of it that grabbed onto the bottom portion of the headstock! Sorry! My bad! But maybe an idea for an invention??? :eek:)

Nicely composed, great playing, and a beautiful uke.
Thanks for sharing.

This is beautifully played . Kanile’a and you are match in heaven!
I admire people with the ability to compose and arrange music. This one is lovely.
Bravo! Bravo !
Now if you excuse me, I have strap shopping to do !

Wow Mike, there really nothing cooler than writing a tune for your ukulele! Congrats on the new acquisition - lovely composition and flawless playing as per usual!

+1 Absolutely beautiful Mike, bravo! :D

So pretty! Well played! :)

Wow Mike, this is just fantastic. Very well written and nicely played.

Congrats on your new uke! That is a beautiful tune and you played it flawlessly! Really enjoyed it. Thank you, Mike!

Great composition, beautifully played on a fine sounding ukulele!

Nicely composed, great playing, and a beautiful uke.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks everybody for your kind comments. I appreciate them all!
Mike

You are not only a great player but a great composer too.
I agreed with everyone above. New subscriber to your channel.

Wow! I can only keep watching this in awe!
Well done young Mike!

Top Bottom